The ingenious construction method of our service lifts means that they can be used for almost any purpose according to your specification. The flexible design means that there are over 160 options depending on the required load, available space, door type and choice of finish.
Please chose a specific service lift:
This lift is an extremely versatile product and can be used in a variety of applications from the office to the busy kitchen environment to the local pub. The nature of it’s design and the use of quality components ensures that the lift can be used up to 300 times per day.
The robust design, large car area and 300 Kg load capacity makes this an ideal solution for warehouses, shops and other industrial applications. The doors can be designed for loading at either waist level or floor level depending on the goods to be carried.
Metallschneider is a specialized manufacturer in service lifts for utilization in restaurants, hotels, hospitals and private homes.
Metallschneider offers 4 different types of service lifts for different applications:
- Bi-parting doors at serving height (ISO-A)
- Bi-parting doors at floor level (ISO-C)
- Hinged doors at floor level (ISO-D)
- Cabin with 2 separate compartments (ISO-Z) (Without illustration)
In recent years we have become a market leader by focussing on high-tech, on quality and by many other reasons:
- Quality seal along DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Custom-made solutions
- Environment-friendly production
- Corrosion protection by fire galvanization
- Quick and easy installation (with installation manual)
- Installation in existing buildings possible
- Easy operation – very user-friendly
- Low need of current
- Low noise level
- Minimum maintenance
90 % of our service lifts are made from pre-installed components. Therefore the installation times are reduced on site by 50 %. Thanks to a ingenious method of construction our service lifts can be used for almost any purpose and can be made according to your specification.